MISS VIRGIN ISLANDS 2012

Friday, September 28, 2012

Even the Rain Can't Stop My Reign: My Miss America People's Choice Video Shoot


How dare mother nature rain on my parade huh!? 
I'm a bit late with this post but better late than never, I always say. My shoot, had a few interruptions, the rain refused to stop and the clouds decided to visit my beautiful paradise but I had so much fun. I'm so excited for America to get to meet me. It's been an interesting journey up to this point, far from easy. My patience, strength and belief in myself, continue to be tested. But I hope that my hard work will resonate so far beyond everything else. I have sacrificed so much for this, but after seeing how proud I have made my territory and how proud I can make the people of my country, I know that every sacrifice is worth it. 

 Here are a few pictures from my video shoot! Enjoy......

                                      The Best Camera Man In The Business....ACTION!

 Born In The Great State of Texas, Raised in the Beautiful Virgins Islands, Proud bull of the University of South Florida...All American Girl.

There She Is...

No comments:

Post a Comment