MISS VIRGIN ISLANDS 2012

Monday, November 26, 2012

Queen Time, Free Time! :)

I got a little bit of free time this past week. I absolutely love my job as Miss Virgin Islands. Various community service, school and event visits and always inspirational and enjoyable to be apart of but this past Monday, I just got to relax and enjoy a welcomed "perk'' as Miss Virgin Islands. I was given a V.I.P. invitation to the annual Paradise Jam Basketball tournament held on my home island of St. Thomas every year! I spent my time in the V.I.P. box  with the amazing Miss International U.S.V.I., Vanessa Donastorg. We were treated so nicely and spent so much of our night trying to figure out how the magician did his tricks! All in all, it was a great experience. The games were so intense, luckily I was barely distracted by the handsome players. Congratulations to both men and women tournament division winners! And thank you to all those that played a part in putting together such an amazing event. The Virgin Islands definitely can't wait to see you guys again next year. As I've said before, the life of a title holder is extremely demanding. I cherish the moments I get to rest and do nothing but enjoy the leisure that comes along with holding such a prestigious title. This pictures captures one of those moments! Vanessa just so happens to be a good friend and has been an amazing support system in my journey to Miss America! Again, I'm so grateful for her and the many other queens that have taken such an interest in making sure I'm completely prepared to represent my territory during the competition. I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment