MISS VIRGIN ISLANDS 2012

Sunday, November 18, 2012

13 Fun Facts You Probably Didn't Know.....

It's important that my supporters and fans have a clear idea of who I am.  I thought this would be a fun way for you guys to learn some of the interesting things about me! So, here are "The Lucky Thirteen" fun things you probably didn't know about Miss Virgin Islands. 



      1. I have an obsession with Harry Potter. I own every book and movie and I can probably answer any question you have about the world of wizardry.

2. I skipped kindergarten…yup! Learned my ABC’s faster than anybody’s business.

3. I’ve had stitches in my head on two separate occasions, before I was seven. I demanded McDonalds     from the doctor, and told him that was the only way I’d let him finish.

4. I’m terrified of the dark. Like, I need a night light unless I’m with someone, terrified.

5. I have an insanely mixed heritage, Caribe Indian, Dutch, Nigerian, Ethiopian and that’s just what I know about.

6. I have this wish, to perform “Mean” with Taylor Swift, live, on stage, before I die.

      7. In my mind, I’m the best dancer. In reality, I have as much rhythm as a broken salsa CD.

8. I love Selena! I’ll sing Como La Flor and Amor Prohibido all night long, even though my Spanish isn’t fluent.

9. My best friend is going to kill me for this one, but I’m not a “Twilight” fan. I like it, because I love stories about forbidden love. But I could do without the vampires and werewolves.

10. I don’t like makeup. I didn’t know how to do my own make up before MAOTeen back in August! But I’m learning and I’m getting good. ;)

11. I failed the written portion driver’s exam four times, but I eventually passed. J

12. I've always wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.

13. I love the Los Angeles Lakers! 


                                       I'll let you guys in on some more fun facts soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment